A written application of withdrawal from the school should be given by the guardian or parent.


     The School Leaving Certificate will not be issued until all dues are paid.


     The guardian or parent of the student who wishes to obtain School Leaving Certificate must apply in writing seven days in advance.


     Fees once paid will not be refunded.