Rajaram Chhatrapati Memorial Education Trust's
CHHATRAPATI SHAHU VIDYALAYA
Co-educational English Medium School – Established 1985
New Palace Area, Kolhapur - 416003.
Office - 2664184, 8669630988
E-mail :- csvschool[email protected]gmail.com
APRIL 2022 – MARCH 2023
1ST to 10TH
BOARD OF ACADEMIC COUNSELLORS
Shri Dr. SHAHU CHHATRAPATI
Fr. Thomas SALVE,Ex-Principal,St.Xavier's Highschool
Dr. L. RADHAKRISHNAN, Ex-Head of the Maths Dept., Shivaji University
Dr. Y. S. THORAT, (Ex Chairman, NABARD)
Capt. SHIVAJI MAHADKAR (Retd.)
Sou. RAJSHREE PATIL
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
Thoughan English medium school, due importance is given to Marathi language. We impart activity-oriented education with stress on situational teaching and practical training. We have adopted a system, which gives more importance to the learning process than to the teaching process.
Our aim is not only to maintain high academic standards but also to promote excellence in sports, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.Developing of soft skills is also our priority.
Another of our important aim is to deepen the awareness of Indian heritage and culture in the students. We are also keen on imparting value education, so that our students grow up into sensitive and responsible citizens, with an enlightened sense of social justice and equality.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SCHOOL
1. S.S.C. Board Exam– Cent Percent result since last three years .
2. Audio-visual aided computer teaching sessions.
3. The ‘Smart class concept’ of using E-learning is being implemented.
4. The secondary school has digital classroom facilities equipped with screens, projectors and CDs on all subjects.
5. Class visits, class picnic, competitions, sports-day, work-experience.
6. Guidance for the following: -Coaching Classes forScholarship Exam Stds. 5 &8, Elementary & Intermediate Drawing Exams, Hindi Exam, Stds. 5 & 6,Maths Exam,Stds. 4 &7, Classical Dance Exam, Classical Singing Exam, MSCITGuidanceforMTSE, NTSE, Dr.Homi Bhaba young scientist Exam, Science Olympiad, VivekanandaExam Stds. 8,9&10, Science Foundation Exam.
7. a. Stds. 1 to 4
Marathi is taught as theSecond language.
b.Stds. 5 to 10
Hindi is taught as the Second language and Marathi is taught as a Third language.
1. The school encourages students to participate in different games and sports.
2. It has special facilities for coaching and participation in Football, Basketball, Cricket, Gymnastics,
Athletics, Taekwondo, Yoga etc.
3. International Representation - Football, Cricket, Chess, Swimming.
4. National Representation - Football, Cricket, Chess, Swimming , Badminton, Tennis, Basket ball, Skating.
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Classical Singing, Classical Dancing (Kathak & Bharat Natyam), Instrumental Classes, Debating.
2. School band, School orchestra, School choir etc.
3. N.C.C. (Army wing) for 8 & 9.
4. T.C.F. Tara Commando Force - (a NCC pattern activity for girls) combined with trekking, mountaineering skills & adventure activities in the Himalayas and Sanhyadris - visits to various army units and institutions – participation in Republic Day activities.
5. Summer Camps with a number of activities.
Donations are NOT taken by the school for admitting students.
Admissions are open to children as per the age guidelines given below: -
DATE OF BIRTH
For admission to Stds. 2 to 10, contact the school office.
4. The fees may be increased if and when necessary.
Fees may be paid by any of the following methods: -
1. Swiping your credit/debit card in the school Office.
2. Depositing cash / cheque in the HDFC Bank Ltd.,LaxmipuriBranch A/c. no. 12742320000527 of RCMET’S Chhatrapati Shahu Vidyalaya.
3. NEFT / RTGS / IMPS in the HDFC Bank Ltd.,LaxmipuriBranch A/c. no. 12742320000527 of RCMET’S Chhatrapati Shahu Vidyalaya, IFSC Code – HDFC0001274
The fees include curricular and co-curricular activities
The fees do not includeuniforms, meals, annual gathering personal expenses & school bus service.
However, Bus service is also available on separate payment. Contact the school office for the same.
BOOKS & NOTEBOOKS
Books & notebooks will be given free of cost by your class teacher on dates which will be conveyed to you soon.
The academic year will begin on Friday, the1st of April 2022.
SUMMER TIMINGS (1st April 2022 to 06th May 2022) & March 2023.
8 am to 12.30 pm.
REGULAR TIMINGS(June 2022 to February 2023)
The school timings for Stds. 1 to 10 are from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm (Monday to Friday).
The school timing for Stds. 9 & 10 is from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (Saturday).
All the above may be modified if and when necessary.
Mrs. Shobha Vardhamane Mrs. Padma Mungarwadi Mrs. Rajshree Patil.
VICE- PRINCIPAL PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR
8669630982 8669630982 8669630981