Rajaram Chhatrapati Memorial Education Trust's
CHHATRAPATI SHAHU VIDYALAYA
Co-educational English Medium School – Established 1985
New Palace Area, Kolhapur - 416003.
Office - 2664184, 8669630988
E-mail :- csvschool[email protected]gmail.com
APRIL 2022 – MARCH 2023
Nursery, Jr. K.G. & Sr. K.G.
BOARD OF ACADEMIC COUNSELLORS
Shri Dr. SHAHU CHHATRAPATI
Fr. Thomas SALVE,Ex-Principal,St.Xavier's Highschool
Dr. L. RADHAKRISHNAN, Ex-Head of the Maths Dept., Shivaji University
Dr.Y. S. THORAT, (Ex Chairman, NABARD)
Capt. SHIVAJI MAHADKAR (Retd.)
Sou. RAJSHREE PATIL
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
Though an English medium school, due importance is given to Marathi language. We impart activity-oriented education with stress on situational teaching and practical training. We have adopted a system, which gives more importance to the learning process than to the teaching process.
Our aim is not only to maintain high academic standards but also to promote excellence in sports, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Developing of soft skills is also our priority.
Another of our important aim is to deepen the awareness of Indian heritage and culture in the students. We are also keen on imparting value education, so that our students grow up into sensitive and responsible citizens, with an enlightened sense of social justice and equality.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRE PRIMARY SCHOOL
1) Theultra modern building of the Pre-primary section is housed in a picturesque area, which has a lot of greenery, a waterfall, a pond and a bridge. Plenty of wild life thrives here. The area is totally safe and protected. It provides the children with an ideal environment which brings them closer to nature, which is an added asset of the school.
2) Marathi is taught as the second language from the Nursery onwards.
Donations are NOT taken by the school for admitting students.
Admissions are open to children as per the age guidelines given below: -
DATE OF BIRTH
1. The fees for Nursery, Junior KG and Senior KG are Rs. 24000/- per annum which are to paid as follows: -
a. At the time of Admission (1st & 2nd Installment): - Rs. 16000/-
b. On or before 30th November,2022 (3rd Installment): - Rs. 8000/-
2. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
3.The fees may be increased if and when necessary.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Fees may be paid by any of the following methods: -
1. Swiping your credit/debit card in the school Office.
2. Depositing cash/ chequein the HDFC Bank Ltd.,LaxmipuriBranch A/c. no. 12742320000527 of RCMETS Chhatrapati Shahu Vidyalaya.
3. NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS in the HDFC Bank Ltd.,LaxmipuriBranch A/c. no. 12742320000527 of RCMETS Chhatrapati Shahu Vidyalaya, IFSC Code – HDFC0001274
The fees include curricular and co-curricular activities
Audio–visual aided computer teaching sessions, with CD’s.
Toys and Library Books are provided.
The fees do not include meals & annual gathering personal expenses.
The school will work on a 5-day week pattern.
Extra-curricular, co-curricular and curricular activities will be carried out throughout the year.
The academic year will begin on Friday, the 1st of April 2022.
SUMMER TIMINGS (April 2022 & March 2023)
Nursery & Junior KG: - 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
Senior KG: - 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
REGULAR TIMINGS(June 2022 to February 2023)
Nursery & Junior KG: - 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
Senior KG: - 12.30 PM to 03.30 PM.
BOOKS & NOTEBOOKS
Books & notebooks will be given free of cost by your class teacher on dates which will be conveyed to you soon.
One Uniform kit will be given free of cost by the class teachers on dates which will be conveyed to you soon.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL
1. S.S.C. Board Exam– Cent Percent result since last three years .
2. Audio-visual aided computer teaching sessions.
3. The secondary school has digital classroom facilities equipped with screens, projectors and CDs on all subjects.
4. A variety of toys & educational material is provided to the children to develop their mental & motor skills.
5. Class visits, class picnic, competitions, sports-day, work-experience.
6. Guidance for the following: - Coaching Classes forScholarship Exam Stds. 5 &8, Elementary & Intermediate Drawing Exams, Hindi Exam, Stds. 5 & 6,Maths Exam,Stds.s. 4 &7, Classical Dance Exam, Classical Singing Exam, MSCITGuidanceforMTSE, NTSE, Dr.Homi Bhaba young scientist Exam, Science Olympiad, VivekanandaExam Stds. 8,9&10, Science Foundation Exam.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES FROM PRIMARY CLASSES
1. International Representation - Football, Cricket, Chess, Swimming.
2. National Representation - Football, Cricket, Chess, Swimming , Badminton, Tennis, Basket ball, Skating.
3. It has special facilities for coaching and participation inathletics, gymnastics, Karate etc.
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES FOR HIGHER CLASSES
1. Classical Singing, Classical Dancing (Kathak & Bharat Natyam), Instrumental Classes, Debating, Drama etc.
2. School band, School orchestra, School choir etc.
3. N.C.C. (Army wing for 8th and 9th)
4. T.C.F. Tara Commando Force - (a NCC pattern activity for girls) combined with trekking, mountaineeringskills & adventure activities in the Himalayas and Sanhyadris - visits to various army units and institutions - participation in Republic Day activities.
5. Summer Camps with a number of activities.
All the above may be modified if and when necessary.
Mrs. Shobha Vardhamane Mrs. Padma Mungarwadi Mrs. Rajshree Patil.
VICE- PRINCIPAL PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR
8669630982 8669630982 8669630981